Nomis is a total IT solution provider for your business. There are certain services which we don’t need to provide every day so we outsource them to partners who we trust. This also allows us to focus on our core business to provide our clients with an outstanding service they can rely on..
We believe that no one company can be experts in everything and continue to deliver the best service to clients. Some organisations will buy another company to be a ‘jack of all trades’. Our solution, which we think makes more economic sense, is to work with a select and trusted group of partners whose services we can call on, as and when our clients have a need. The result is that each company is delivering its core expertise whilst we manage the process.
We’ve listed some of the main services our partners offer but we work closely with a number of providers who can help with: web design and copywriting, bespoke software, network cabling and electrical installation, telephone systems, business continuity and disaster recovery, training services and large office printers, copiers and multifunction devices.
In addition to this, we have partners who provide services to streamline your business, provide marketing and sales services, accounting, business advice and more.
Finding the right supplier is a risky business unless you go by recommendation and do your homework. The suppliers we work with have proven themselves on many occasions.
- Web DesignAttractive, functional and Search Engine Optimised.
- Network CablingCAT5, CAT6, CAT7 or fibre optic. Tested and guaranteed.
- TelephonyFrom PSTN, through ISDN to full IP Telephony.
- Business ContinuityCould your business operate tomorrow after a fire or flood today?.
- Software TrainingMost users only use about 30% of software functionality. Train and get the other 70%.
- Large Office PrintersContact us for the best deals on office printers and copiers.
- Sage SoftwareSage 50, 100, 200 and Manufacturing support from local experts.
If you’re reading this page and truly believe you can provide our clients with an outstanding service, please get in touch with us using the ‘Contact Us’ section of our website. It’s unlikely that we’ll replace one of our existing partners but we are open to applications from companies who provide additional, relevant services.
As a matter of course, we refer business between our clients and partners.